Thursday, September 27, 2007

I want to play too...

I wanted to play the same game that you are all playing! Here are my "Crazy Eights":

Eight things I'm passionate about:

  • My cute husbie (except when he forgets to put his dishes away)
  • My darling daughter Addison
  • My poodle (except when she barks while Addi is sleeping!)
  • My Family
  • My church
  • Scrapbooking
  • Trying to get in shape
  • My job (it is at the bottom for a reason)

Eight things I want to do before I die:

  • Read Gone with the Wind
  • Have my house clean for longer than 4 minutes
  • Go to Pennsylvania with my Husbie (his mission)
  • Run a marathon (training for my Half)
  • Cook dinner every night for a week
  • Not scream when I see a spider
  • Maybe I am ready...I really dont have a ton I want to do.

Eight things I say all the time:

  • Boo (Addi smiles)
  • "I like to eat, eat, eat, Apples and Bananas" (also for Addi's smiles)
  • MACIE!! SHHHH the baby is SLEEPING!!!
  • Love you
  • Do your work (to all my students)
  • Stop touching your neighbor (also my students)
  • Ma Ma Ma (yes, that will be Addi's first word!)
  • amen (we all need to pray more)

Eight books I have recently read:

  • Half way through with my vampire lover Twilight
  • Walk Two Moons (cried so hard...you just read!)
  • Frankinstein City of Night
  • Frankinstein (the first one) They are by Dean Koontz and pretty darn good
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows (Yes Tice, woo hoo)
  • What to Expect the First Year
  • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (4th book)
  • The Westing Game (I read too many kid books!)

Eight things I learned this year:

  • I really couldnt understand how much I would really love my baby
  • Sometimes I cant do it all on my own.
  • having a messy house just happens
  • How much I love my husband for being a good daddy
  • My mom is more amazing than I thought
  • Sometimes you just have to cry
  • Pants dont always stretch
  • but neither does skin (how do I get rid of these ugly marks!)

2 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Mandy Moo,
Is walk two moons by Sharon Creeb or something like that? I have finished all of the vampire books and am in need of something, and if you cried your eyes out it must be good?

TC Jolley said...

Mandy... I miss you damn it! I want to read Two Moons too... remember when you faked cried while reading (for the second time) A Message in a Bottle? Whore! Don't you want to come visit me before you die? Whore again!