Tuesday, October 9, 2007

MMMMMMMMMMMM....rice cereal????



Addi is officially in the eating world! (alright, not true, my brothers have been giving her 'treats' since she was old enough to swallow!) But as far as baby food is concerned, yesterday was the first! Things started fairly well, she kinda thought it was fun...kinda, but I think she realized that the food we usually eat has much more color and much more flavor than the beige crap we were shoveling at her. So to try and talk her into the deliciousness of rice cereal (without apples because Ron is mean) Mommy tried it....gross. Hard to talk her into thinking it was yummy. Anyway, she was good and there was no gagging but finally enough was enough and she was done! I am so excited to give her 'good' food and watch her get even bigger and happier. How come no one ever really told me that babies were this cool?

7 comments:

McKelle said...

Addi is so freaking cute! Give up on the rice cereal...skip to steak. That's much better. Tell Ron not to be a nazi okay. Food is your friend.

Lauren Perry said...

Cannon loves his cereal :) I want to meet this little darling of yours! When is she allowed to date? ;)

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Looks like when my cat gets the scoots... but i'm sure it is delish! Ask TC, we used to try and sneak baby food. So yeah I don't think I have seen you since my wedding, and I also wish that our husbands were BFF's. One day Mandy Flint Koford, we will all live in the same state... wait we did that for a couple of years and nothing. Well we will get our act together one day and glisten in the sun together. (in a non-lesbian way... unless... jokes!) Oh and I commit to you that I will read that book. I'm reading another one now, but I will read it and we will have blog-bookclub.

McKelle said...

Mandy you crack me up...I LOVE the new quote! I am still laughing. Memories!

TC Jolley said...

SLACKER... are you trying to tell me you have more of a life than I do... well it isn't hard. I miss you, time for an update!

Jacy said...

hee hee, babies really are super fun, huh? ~and yours is a DOLL!
Mandy, I'm so glad you found my blog and left a comment. It's fun to look at your blog and see your BEAUTIFUL baby girl! Can you believe that Ricks was 8 years ago!!!!???
Your blog is so cute, I'll be able to check up on your cute little family now! : )

tiny said...

My Lily wanted nothing to do with rice cereal. Guess I can't blame her, it looks like glue and tastes like nothing!

Fun to check in on your little family. Addison is a sweety and I am sure you love being a mom.

Liz