Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween

Halloween is awesome. The kids get all excited all month long, spooky decorations are placed, punkins are carved...then after about 5 houses of trick or treating they are done and ready to go home. Pretty sweet indeed.


This is a recap of our events:

Playdate party:

I will take any excuse to have a party. So when Addi asked if her friends could come over to a Halloween party I was all over it.

turning into mummies

spooky food...thanks for the ideas pinterest


monsters out of playdough
Pumpkins Carved:

Growing up in the Flint family we didn't do pumpkin carving. If you ask my mom she simply replies that it is way too messy to be allowed. My dad however was constantly convinced that fingers would be left inside the punkin cavity and I'm pretty sure he still has nightmares about the possibility of that. So when Addi begged to carve some this year I was at a loss. I simply didn't know how to go about that. But Ronnie is a pro and carve we did:

Addi choose the classic, triangles and teeth.  I attempted a kitty but will improve with more experience people, dont judge.  Ron did the pi symbol...he thinks he is witty.

This part made both Addi and Ron gag.  That made me giggle.
Costumes:
This was all the cousins:  Witch, Chase's girlfriend, Chase was the creepy mask guy, Grey and Kru were Ron Burgundy and Brick, Cauley had to dress like The Situation for her softball halloween party, and my gals were the cute ones:  an Angel and a Ghost

Look how pumped Ellie was!  I love that face, Halloween is awesome!
One of my favorites things that happened was that Addi's school party was actually the day after on November 1st, she was so sick of being an Angel that she told me she was done with that costume.  Which secretely made me happy because all I could think about was her trying to take off her leotard by herself when she had to pee.  That would have been rough.  So we improvised...
track suit + sweat band + 1/2 marathon medal = runner.  Classic.
Needless to say by today I was done with Halloween, every decoration was ripped down and I felt like a weight had been lifted. Now all Addi can talk about is Christmas. She just wants everything on TV, not a lot, just everything. It will be quite a year.


Happy Halloween everyone!

9 comments:

Jennica said...

Hey, you're back....and I'm really not one to talk on that, but glad you had fun on Halloween. Give Addi a year maybe 2, and those few houses for trick or treating will not be enough. My kids went to the max. It's one of my favs too....a party would be fun, way to be an awesome mom!

Aden Yip said...

I loved your blog Mandy. Full of energy, fun, inspirations, and everything that will make a bad day turns awesome.

In any case, I too had a kid, only 1 year old, and I do keep a blog too, but not as fun as yours.

So in case you didn't know, now you have a fan from Singapore!

Aden Yip said...

My name is Hazel. Aden is my boy's name actually =)

Amazing Love said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
Chopard replica

tasymac mark said...

all are very good pics..


upvc roofing sheet

ammey mark said...

nice site..


php training in ahmedabad

maximac mark said...

its interesting pics...budget hotel ahmedabad

王洛 said...

招財方法
四面佛
開運
快速開運
台中油漆粉刷
失眠
痔瘡
置物櫃
助聽器
安養中心
防水
台北花店
大陸新娘
大陸新娘
隔熱紙
汽車隔熱紙
大樓隔熱紙
建築隔熱紙
大樓防爆模
貴金屬回收
電子零件回收
廢五金回收
下腳料回收
塑膠回收
三久太陽能
太陽能熱水器
三久太陽能熱水器
熱泵熱水器
高雄汽車借款
高雄機車借款
高雄借錢
高雄免留車
陽極處理
電鍍
鋁表面處理
硬陽處理
發色處理
輸送機
高溫爐
工作桌
測試機台
鋁擠型機架
陶瓷
石英
桃園室內設計
馬桶不通
通馬桶
抽水肥
抽化糞池
通水管

an muti said...

Minecraft Skins . How do you feel if your charaters have very new and fashionable skins in many games of Minecraft at this Christmas and up-coming Tet holiday? It will be really fun. Now let me make it come true. I am so excited to be with you in every Minecraft game! 

Minecraft Mods
. Just like Skins, you seem to get so bored with some Minecraft mods you have ever used. Would you like to take part in extremely modern and great new games as well as experience the exciting atmostphere that you have never tried before? I guess all of you cannot wait more for these wonderful things. Let’s get started to join these games and I will show you how easy it is to find out the other Minecraft mods.

Minecraft Maps
. Hmmm… In Minecraft, I like this part most. Do you know why? Well, as you can see, Maps Minecraft is so great because you cannot discover any challenge in every game without Maps Minecraft. The wonderful. Minecraft Maps usually interest me so much but my PC configuration is not suitable. LOL…! However , I do not give up even no matter hard it is. Now I have much more Maps Minecraft than ever after a long time discovering. All of you are welcomed to visit my blog and take a look at these Maps Minecraft. LOL… All is for everyone who are keen on Maps Minecraft. I really hope our Minecraft community will gradually become greater and happier in near future.
Minecraft Texture Packs
. I rarely search about it , but I also have many Minecraft Texture Packs to share with you. 

Christmas and New Year are together coming! minecraftfreemods.net Wish you all happiness and best luck! I hope these great holidays will bring us millions of reasons to smile in life! Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
Everything will finally be alright! Wish you a successful life! Your all
dreams will definitely come true! <3
                                                                                                          minecraftfreemods.net